Thursday, August 25, 2005

BANZAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIII!!!

So I'm doin' this mopsauce blog deal here at work, and people are
staring over my shoulder, oggling, and I could probably get fired
for this. Oh well. Small price to pay.

'THASS KERACK'
This is a phrase that a nameless man from work uses on every call
but he is actually saying 'that's correct' but due to his nasal-ish voice,
it comes out squeaky and sounding like the above. Actually, as some
of us have discovered, it sounds alot like he is saying 'ass-crack' so
we can all have a good chuckle over lewd phonetics. SO apparently,
all my friends are leaving, either out east or out west, and my other
good friends will soon have no lives as they join the world of the
married man. JOKES! I don't really think that. But if I did, things
could always be worse. I could say 'that's correct' and make everyone
think I was talking about a smelly body hole.

Anyways, I'm out. My feet absolutely wreak. Jon, I will miss thee.
To everyone else, peace out and be sure to check out Johnny J-Mart's
blog, my newly added link and homeboy from the world of
telecommunications.

website statistics