Monday, March 06, 2006

Back In The Saddle



So...it seems that the firewall has come down for the time
being and I am free to type and prophesy and speak truth
to all who will hear my nonsensical jargon-based philosophies.

The Past While:
Definitely a ride, of some sort, that I've been wanting to get off
of but am not able to. I am strapped in for every loop and turn
and reverse 360 that is on the track that lies ahead. Sarah's dad
has been talking to doctors, trying to get everything semi-figured
out, and my anxiety level has been lowering. It sneaks up every
now and again, to try to steal my zeal, but I try not to let it as
I've been discovering through some helpful online literature that
most anxiety is based on fear that does not actually have a source -
it is mostly imaginary and therefore does not need to consume the
enery and time that I lend it.

Most of all though, I've been trying to use my walks home for
positive thought time and talking to God about everything that is
going on. I try to listen back, but I think he speaks more when I'm
not listening and disrupts my path to explain things to me. I know
that's a weird attitude to have but it seems to work and I like to
let things that work just keep working despite of dumb old me.

Jon, been missin you. Hope BC is goin well. Send me your mailing
address you sloppy bitch.
Mike, may your work in TO be meaningful. You are a good man.
Dalton, and anyone else who is reading, give a call. It's good to hear
from folks in this time.

Blessings on your journeys.

website statistics