Monday, June 19, 2006

You've got Nerves Swerving Everywhere



Well, it's about that time. I'm kinda clueless today - it's
rainy, it's monday...what else could drown out the world?
Another week of slugging it in the trenches for the almighty
dollar begins. People who actually have passion towards their
profession are a lucky breed. The way I see it, this job is only
a means to an end. A means to getting Sarah through school
without too many stings, getting us food on the table, and
funding my music career.

Not much else in my mind right now, and with the recent mental
floodings, it is nice to just be floating. It's all watery. I am
looking forward to Canada Day, Civic Holiday, and any other
day that involves embibing in suds with good friends and
life loves. Peace out.

website statistics