Friday, May 02, 2008

Blogging From Within The Mountains

So I'm in Langley with my wife. We are in the midst of a chaotic storm
of activity that is leading up to our good friend Jon's wedding. Jon has had
some upsets and crazy obstacles to overcome in the past while. He has done
well...and is doing well. A few nights ago, we slept in Olympic National
Park. I froze. We had to move from the tent to the car at 2 am because
every part of my body was shivering uncontrollably. 

I hope the best for Jon...I really do. He is a great guy and is one of those
guys who would do anything for anyone. His future wife seems like a fine
lady and I hope to get to know her in the next few days. 

I'm apparently being anti-social. Our friend Lin is here, too. And Jay.
It is a good day. I hope I have enough money to meet up with my friend
Matt in Vegas in a few days. I hope. I hope.

website statistics