Monday, November 17, 2008

Catastrophic Catharsis

The image “http://www.defensetech.org/archives/mind_control.gif” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.

These days are starting to become an influx of schedule meshing,
6 hour sleeps. I can't say I hate it, though. Working 3 jobs has it's
ups and downs much like...well...everything else in this life.
Sometimes, when I work at Ecclesiax, I wonder if I'm doing this
church a favour or only helping the boat stay afloat. Is there
really a person who is cut out to be an administrator (as a full
time, lifelong occupation)? I think that most Administrator
positions are built to be interim with a shelf life of
perhaps 5-7 years. Beyond that, what sort of person can master
the art of being a professional crap-sifter? It's a good job, though.
I really can't complain.

I started a 3rd job this past Wednesday and will be working most
Friday and Saturday nights. It is decent (for the most part)
and I like the extra financial cushion it is giving me. It was
great to see some Jondog from Toronto for a few days. I am only
sorry that I didn't have more time to chill with him and his
lovely wife.

Our cat is missing.

I hope she finds her way home.

website statistics