Friday, January 09, 2009


Today was a good day. This morning I was lying down next to my lovely roomie, Owen the Cuddly, and some things just didn't seem the same. I remembered the night before and the delicious taste of the taco I had eaten amongst friends in a mexicana restraunt just several blocks from our house; however, I no longer longed for taco. I longed for a nice juicy foot-long sausage - something I could just put between two white buns and enjoy, from my friendly neighbour hood vender: Sanchez. I couldn't help but notice his friendliness the other day while he squirted a collection of his favorite condiments inbetween two hot fresh buns. There was something in his smile that made me tingle from my head to my toes. Sometimes the smile of a stranger is warmer than a fire - a fire on the coldest of days.

What does this mean, this feeling of freedom? This feeling is new to me. I intend on seeking the core of this feeling which has been erected deep inside of me. Like a ground hog peaking its head out of a hole after a long harsh hibernation, this feeling is good. I think that something we need to all remember is to keep looking for those new experiences that thrill us and keep us young, flexible, and vulnerable. These kinds of things stretch us out, and make us bigger and better people. Let's face it; L-Dog is gay.

Ever changing,
Landon (blogging on behalf of Matt who asked me to blog for him at work. I am SO gay!).

website statistics