Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Hey Now Now

Remember this band? Yeah, you do. Probably one of the 
most worst/catchiest songs ever known to humankind was
written by these guys. I don't know why I needed to 
start my blog in reference to them - I just felt the
urge (...and they were both very girlish/weird looking).

Today has been relaxed - a nice chill tuesday. Sarah and
I were going to go to a spa but ky'boshed that plan due
to it being reading week and seeing the amount of students
lined up in the parking lot. Maybe next week. Instead,
we spent hundreds of dollars on things we needed for
both work and play. Then we ate nachos at Montana's.
Now, we are about to go for wings with Dan, Owen, Lan,
Caleb, Sarah and the Human Paradox. Should be good.

The Bourne Supremacy is the best Bourne movie. Hands
down.

website statistics