Sunday, February 01, 2009

In All Of The Excitement...

I almost forgot to blog today. Can you imagine what would
have happened if I hadn't? Legions of readers crushed. 
Volcanoes erupting. Tectonic plates moving. The earth 
opens and swallows Bill Cosby.

Well...maybe none of that would happen but at the very
least, I'd be upset with myself. 

I really wanted to believe that Kurt Warner and the Cards 
were going to win tonight. I believe they could have but
it was not their night. You could almost see Warner 
walking the sidelines and coming to peace with losing
on Pittsburgh's final drive. It was intense and bittersweet.

Had a nice skate on the canal earlier with Sarah and
some friends. It's been nice to utilize that icy forum so
as to escape winter woes (at least for a while).

What will this week bring? Disappointment? Sunsets?
Warmer weather? Toothpaste? We'll see.

website statistics