Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Thank You Vandal Hearts II And Healing Spells

So it has almost come to pass. March is almost over, the
battlefield terrain is being advanced upon and I have
some people to thank for this. Mostly, though, I would like to
thank a video game - Vandal Hearts II. Since my gaming
systems are pretty low-tech and out of date, I am pretty
limited in my selection. As loser-ish as it sounds to thank
a video game - I must admit that this game actually kept
my spirits high and my mind entertained and focused in
this time of hacky-gross sickness. Though I've never been
a fan of RPG's, I am a fan of detail and there is eons of
detail in this game. The sad thing is that I have played
hours already and I'm only apparently 12% complete.
Wow.

I actually logged so many hours on this game that I
started having dreams about being a player in a battle.
In the game, a player can use a healing spell on their own
person or on a teammate to restore health. Last night,
I dreamed that I was injured in a field when all of a
sudden, a warm sensation came over me and a green
light was beaming into me in a force-field like state.

I woke up today feeling the best that I've felt in
weeks. Maybe the healing spell actually worked.

website statistics