Friday, April 17, 2009

Anger Is Blog

You said it, Hawksley (actually, what you said, dearest Hawk-man
was 'Anger Is Beauty'. I cleverly adapted it to fit in with my theme
of blogging because I'm a blogmeister phenom wizard. Yeah.)

I'm tired of this f**kin' blog. I'm low on inspiration and high on
annoyance and fatigue. I've seen this damn 'edit html' and 'compose'
publishing tool window for 107 days straight, now, and it's pulling
me down. I'm in my dress pants and undershirt because I just got
home from working at the bar and I was really excited to sleep
when all of a sudden I remembered 'Oh SH*T! I still HAVE to
blog!'. It's becoming a chore and a burden.

I don't know if I want to achieve 365 days straight. I was also
thinking that if I do go through with this, I need to contact guiness
to find out if there is, in fact, a record for blogging. If there is,
I suppose the criteria would hinge upon 'what constitutes an
actual blog post'. 

IT ACTUALLY ANGERS ME TO THINK ABOUT BLOGGING.

That's not good. I used to enjoy it. I would let loose on the keys
and let my soul go ape-shiznit. Tonight, I am a ticking timebomb
or fury and this blog is speeding up the counter. The funny thing
is, life is pretty good right now - I don't have many frustrations.
I got over my sickness. I love this weather. I've been back into
running. I've been drinking beer again with friends. I've been
lining up music gigs and softball teams for the summer.

It's just this damn blog. 

But listen here, blog - you will not get the best of me. I will
rise above. And I will beat you. And if I live to make it, I will
hit blog number 365 on December 31st, 2009.

Just you wait.


website statistics