Monday, April 06, 2009

Blah Blah Blog
I was almost asleep...and then I remembered "Oh SHIZ! I
forgot to blog today!'. So I ran out in a flurry to the computer.
When I arrived at the keys, I realized I had nothing to say
(well - nothing substantial, anyways). This 365 days of
blog is a real pisser sometimes. I remember being really
inspired when I blogged but now, it's a duty. A discipline.
I used to write tirades of passionate, terse prose. Now, I
squeeze out daily headliners.

Still - you gotta love April. I can hear the cold rain lashing
outside of my window, trickling off the windowpane and
forming tiny brooks on the pavement. Mud is everywhere.
Tulip shoots are pushing up through a deep thaw. The
earth cracks.

I think I love the seasons so much because they remind
me (much like Jake Taylor of Major League) that we are
allotted one more trip around the sun.

Some day, I will write with the thunder of Thor's hammer
again. For now, though, I will manage.

website statistics