Saturday, April 18, 2009

Brendan Is Usually Right
Right now, this guy is eating nibs on my futon. I can smell them.
I can actually smell them. Sarah is also eating them right beside 
my face (which is also why I may be able to smell nib-ness so
strongly).

Brendan's new and exciting. He's a novelty. His beard looks 
pretty much the same. He usually makes quarterly visits. This
is his second this year.

He likes long walks on the beach and fruity cocktails. 
Apparently, this is half true. I think it's fully true. The three 
of us went out for a few beverages after my work. 

I need to be more cavalier with my blog posts. I need to be 
conscious of my stream of consciousness. Apricot. Flower
pillow. Apricot beer. McAuslans's. These are all things being
said. 

Boys haul away. Haul away.





website statistics