Thursday, April 30, 2009

Halo Night

I wouldn't consider myself to be a gamer. I mean, I spend most of
my daylight hours living it up in RL (gamer term for 'real life' - I
didn't deny being a nerd) but sometimes, I let loose with a little
stick analog combo in my hands. 

Tonight, I played Halo 3 with a few friends at my buddy Eric's
place on a gi-normous tv. The picture was beautiful and bright and
I'm quite happy that the only tv's I own are 19 inches (at most) and
tubers. It was good to get my slash on tonight. I felt like a bit of 
a nerd bachelor (as Sarah is away for a few days) but what the
heck - gotta live it up while you can.

In other news, my friend Liz is mostly moved to Kingston. I had
a chance to meet up with her briefly today and chat about all things
future and all things past in her world. It was a good meeting. 
On our way out of the coffee shop, she let out a loud f-bomb and
made a little girl (standing with her mother on a corner) start to
cry.

You'll be missed, sister.


website statistics