Thursday, April 23, 2009

You Can Dance If You Want To

Agreeability is a science. Many have studied it and many have
fallen short in the realm of miscalculation. The weather and
everything else upcoming have made me agreeable today.
I feel at peace. My wife is hanging out with me. We had 
some chicken fingers and salad for dinner. After cooking
pretty extravagant curries and freshly prepared meals, 
frozen food is a welcome change as it takes a mere 15 minutes
to be fully ready to be devoured.

I really like beer. Sometimes, it makes me want to dance -
but not the kind of clubby, ass-clown dancing that makes
people regretful the morning after because they have 
strange booty sweat all over their pants. I'm talkin' about
dancing in the streets - broadway-style. Classy-like. Beer
makes me talk with people and sit down and relax. It 
cools my insides. It sucks away my money. It brings me 
to heart of issues.

I think Jesus would have been a dancer. High leg kicks
and all.


website statistics