Friday, May 08, 2009

Perpetual Idiocy

It's funny how people (including me) stay stuck in their ways until 
an almost volcanic disruption happens, forcing a stock-taking of
everything that is valid and valued. Why do we wait for the lava? Why
can't we change before our asses get burned? Just wondering.

I'm florida bound as of tomorrow morning and I'm sitting here,
online, while Sarah is running around in the apartment like a mad
cat. I know there are things I need to get done but I'm procrastinating
severely. 

She just put a huge bag of bulk barn supplies in her purse. This 
makes me glee-ful. 

You may notice some changes on my blog while I'm gone, but mark
my words - this blog WILL operate for 365 days this year. 

Whatever happened to old Jimmy Swag? Maybe I'll get the chance 
to ask him, someday.

website statistics