Sunday, May 10, 2009

WHAT THE FRIG?!


Something strange has happened. It started out as a simple trip to Florida with my wife Sarah and our two friends Owen and Landon...and then, son of a vondruke, I turned into Brendan Lorimer?! Wow, just when you thought this blog was hitting the skids you get treated to a once in lifetime opportunity such as this.
It's too bad though, here I was getting so pumped to spend time on the beach, but instead I am now in Kingston, Ontario living in the House Famous and working at Next Church. It makes me wonder though, about how much we invest in our human-made plans. Do we make these plans for our lives as a means of control? Do we fear the submission and trust involved in giving our plans to God? Could be. Hard to say...

Anyway, I hope you all adjust to this transformation as easily as I did. Stay tuned for more mind-bending, provocative thoughts as I continue to learn what it's like to literally become someone else. This is getting weird...

website statistics