Tuesday, June 09, 2009

Internetdom

I'm not sure what I think about this 365 days of blog BULLSHYAT!

What it does do is ensure I'm online. Every day. Every DANG day.
Without ceasing. No sundays off, folks. I'm on every day. I fill
server computers full of binary code on a constant basis.

I think the internet (although it has many good things) is really
bad due to the open window it creates. If we look into the philosophies
surrounding vacuous voids, it's true, then, that the internet is one
giant vacuum - one giant, gaping hole that leads into a cycle of endlessly 
filling something that can never be filled. 

The rain today reminds me that everything is seasonal. Although 
I may go through a season of despising the internet and being in
state of static anger, I think all things happen for a reason.

I will endure this season if I am, indeed, allowed to do so. 

website statistics