Wednesday, June 03, 2009

Oddly Relaxed
http://www.joe-ks.com/archives_nov2004/RelaxedFireman.jpg
Interestingly enough, I don't feel much stress in regards to tonight.
I know it is a big event but I don't know what the outcome will be...
and I kinda like that. It's like a giant tidal wave that hasn't broken
from the ocean yet. It's still only a ripple.

To be honest, I'm looking forward to getting through it. I'm looking
forward to being on the other side and evaluating, criticizing and
viewing the next horizon line. Joel Plaskett described his version of
success (in a recent interview I did here) as being restless. He's
never really happy with where he's at because he is on to the next
portal - the next obstacle.

I like the sounds of that.

See you tonight, Ottawa friends.

website statistics