Tuesday, July 07, 2009

A Day To Clear The Etch-A-Sketch Head
http://www.toys.pop-cult.com/images/etch-a-sketch.jpg
Sometimes a day off does the mind and body good. Other
times, more than that is needed. Today, it was just what
the doctor ordered. I kinda like having a day off mid-week;
it gives me a chance to ponder while everyone else is just
thoughtlessly moving.

So far today, Sarah and I slept in, saw Transformers 2 in
the theatre (with a massive popcorn between us), ate a
pile of pasta, salad and bread at eastside's and then came
home.

I heard some bad news yesterday about a long time client
of my dad's who has recently been diagnosed with terminal
lung cancer (given 3-6 months to live). I didn't know the
client but always heard decent things about her. It must
be awful to have to leave voicemail messages for people
telling them you need to 'get your affairs in order'. I
thought about trying to find out where she is staying in
the hospital - but I shyed from it.

website statistics