Saturday, October 24, 2009

Post #500

This is my 500th post on this blog. That means that 500 times,
I have dialed up blogger.com and stenciled my thoughts and
ramblings into this publishing tool. I started blogging in
2003. Since then, until January 1 of 09, I have been rather
sporadic in my posting habit.

This past year, I have managed to post once every day. I think
I have done alright thus far, considering the fact that it's
October 25th. Wow. When you write it like that, the year
looks like a blink.

My hope is, of course, that all of this means something. I hope
that blogging has been an exercise in growth and wisdom as
opposed to a fruitless pursuit. It's an extension of me and
obviously a conduit to those of you who take the time to
read it.

Thanks for allowing me to do this, friends. I know that I'm
not always coherent. May each of you find ways to further your
passions and talents as you read my chortling chunder.

website statistics