Monday, December 07, 2009

We Did The Things
I hope that at the end of my life, I can say what Christopher Lloyd's
character 'Pieces' says in this film clip.

Things To Do In Denver When You're Dead is a snapshot of
cinematic brilliance in that it is the true full package - comedy,
suspense, action, romance, drama, and more. Andy Garcia
pulls off one of his best performances in this flick and the
cast features Garcia, Walken, Bill Nunn, Christopher Lloyd,
Steve Buscemi AND Treat Williams (to name a few). Not only
does the film keep you involved but it makes you reflect upon
your own dwelling and ask the questions that need to be
asked.

I think I can say 'I did the things' but in so many ways, and
although I am getting old, I still feel so very young. I've been
to the bottom of the Supai Canyon in Arizona - but I've never
been overseas. I've tasted love - but in so many ways, I know
I've only sipped from river. I've been in bands - but I've never
been in an 'all or nothing' situation.

I've always had a back-up plan.

But that may be changing.

website statistics