Saturday, January 08, 2011

The Weight

Day 2 of recording. Yesterday was Ottawa - today is Kingston. I'm
starting to feel a little dead to my own material and a little deaf to
my own voice. I don't know if it's good or if it sucks ass. Ben
drove all the way to Ottawa to get his gear and gave me a lift to K
town. Bless his heart.

This acoustic record we are working on sounds good but I fear it
may take more time than I initially expected. Without drums, it
sounds simple and good but it also illuminates other errors
elsewhere. We will take our time and make it good. We will push
on. Too many projects.

The weight is starting to build up. I feel tired in my bones - but a
different tired. Tired of singing. Tired of playing guitar and re-doing
takes. Tired of listening.

Oh Kingston Brew Pub. Revive my spirit.

website statistics