Monday, February 07, 2011

Everybody's Screamin' Murder


It really is enough. I think that the snowbanks are high enough as it is.

I think it can stop now.

Today was a mundane and exquisitely boring day. I tried to help book
a few shows and lost interest in a hurry. On days like these, who
among us can be motivated to go outside? The only way I'd head out
there is to make money - and right now, I mostly do that from my
domicile with a computing device, so what drives me to leave?

Irritable.
Angry.

And then I got a phone call that changed everything - my view, my
mind, my headspace. Bam. A cold shock of water to the cortex.
Bing Bong. Reset button.

Things are afoot.

Speaking of leaving, I will be leaving tomorrow for a Graven show
in Kingston. Shows and meeting with friends are also motivators
for leaving the house - and should be acted upon whenever there
is potential for either.

More to come...

But there always is, isn't there?

website statistics