Saturday, March 26, 2011

Rows And Rows Of Shows


















Life is a whirlwind. One day, I'm bombin' around North Ontario in a
Dodge Sprinter with Plaskett and the lads, the next, I'm in Nicaragua -
and two seconds later, I'm back in the homeland.

Two shows this weekend - one in Kemptville at the Branch and
another at The Elmdale Tavern in Westboro (Ottawa). It occurred to
me last night, while driving back from the Toronto airport at 1145
pm after a 6+ hour flight from Nicaragua, that time truly is fractal.
It is a frayed beam pouring into a jagged prism. We never see the
full picture - but what we do see is pretty beautiful.

Kemptville was fine but I wasn't a huge fan of playing during
Earth Hour. No electricity = shred your vocal chords. Still, it was
nice to see Norris, Bruce, Timbo, Meg, Ben and the whole crew.

Beau's Beaver River tastes like glory from the heavens after
tasteless Nicaraguan beer.

Damn, it's good to be home.

website statistics