Friday, April 01, 2011

Catch 22

No pictures. No time for pictures. I need to catch up. How does
4 blogs a day sound? I'll work backwards. So each day, I will
blog about that exact day and then do 3 more in the archives until
I'm caught up. Sound good? I thought so.

I think, for me, there is a direct connection between blogging and
mental sharpness. If I don't do it and stick to the militant regime of
making myself write, I feel sloppy in my head. Impotent. Spaced.

If I do take the time to blog and write down how I'm doing, thinking,
or feeling, I expend energy on a much more cogent level. I feel
focused and in command of my surroundings (even though I'm
mostly out of command but the illusion is nice).

Here I am - back in Ottawa for another round of taxes. The tax
man cometh - and he cometh with vigor and discipline. The looming
dark figure of Revenue Canada towers over all midgets and moves
them around like pawns.

Tonight, the Square Corn, The Dox and The Fisheye are meeting.
It will be a celebrated moment. It will be a moment of sanctity.
It will be.

website statistics