Thursday, June 16, 2011

Rock Out With Your Dock Out

It's that time of year where you can walk around with a shirt off.
You can trade your pants for shorts and your stress for relaxation.
I associate the summer season with music for some reason and in
an undefinable way, my listening ears come alive in the summer.
In the winter, I am critical. I am highly expectant and I am usually
never enthused. In the summer, I can let myself go in the storm
of the instruments. I can wade into its depths without reservation.

I'm going to be reviewing a bunch of albums here and I'd encourage
you to come along for the ride. At the worst of times, I think our
souls are devoid of song. At the best of times, we are absorbing
every note in vapour form right out of the stereo.

Take a drive, tonight. Play your favourite songs. Remember why
you like them. Soak them in.

Continue on.

website statistics