Sunday, April 12, 2015

The Sky Fuckin' Line Of Toronto


Hello city. I'm never quite sure to act around you. You scare and intimidate many, but you don't do that to me. I see through you. You're large and sprawling, but you have some hidden beauty too.

I'm always happy to see you, but I'm never obliged to stay very long. I think we do better being occasional friends.

You always have a lot of activities planned for me, and amazing, eye-popping foods at the ready, and for that, I thank you.

You've made many of my family members and friends feel at home within you, and for that, I'm also thankful.

You definitely are a hoot - I'll give you that. No one could ever accuse you of being boring.

Well - it's been a slice, Toronto.

See ya soon (but not too soon!)

Love Matt.


website statistics